This is a quiz supposedly written by Einstein last century. He said 98% of the people in the world couldn’t solve the quiz.
Are you among the other two percent?
- There are five houses in five different colours.
- In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
- These five owners each drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of tobacco, and keep a certain pet.
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of tobacco or drink the same drink.
- The Britt lives in the red house
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Danes drink tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house
- The green house’s owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house in the centre drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- The man who smokes Blue Masters drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water
And the Question:
Who Keeps fish?
This is not a trick question; it is a process of elimination.